Online services for alumni
The new Alumni Relations and Career Services website is your place for the latest alumni news and events, services and benefits and more. Have a look around!
New career portal
New alumni email
CEU just switched web domains to the .edu suffix - which means your Lifetime Email Forwarding account has changed too!
If you already have an account, the ending is now @alumni.ceu.edu. Email sent to your old address will still be received, but if you used your old account on official documents or electronic signature, we recommend you update it. Want a Lifetime Email Forwarding Account? Fill out the form.
- The IT Department will close all graduating student accounts on July 31, 2017 and will switch graduate email accounts to alumni status (for exceptions, see below)
- IT Department will change email addresses to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Graduates can receive mail sent to current student address as well as the new alumni address. Email can be sent from new alumni address only.
- Graduates will retain Office 365 mailbox/calendar/tasks/contacts, but other Office 365 features, including access to OneDrive, won't be included.
- Graduates should plan to save material stored there (and also in Moodle) if desired. Those needing assistance with saving data should visit student helpdesk in person with a blank CD or pendrive.
- The new PhD accounts of those MA students continuing their studies as PhD students will be created automatically based on their status.
- Students wishing to request a temporary prolongation of the IT account, should write to the IT Department, specifying the reasons for prolongation. Doing so will extend current IT accounts until October 31, 2017.
- SPP one-year MA student accounts will remain active until December 15, 2017. Mundus MAPP students until December 15, 2018.
- Thesis submission deadline for Human Rights students and long thesis writing students of Legal Studies department is extended and their accounts will be closed December 31, 2017.
- Thesis submission deadline for one year MS Environmental Sciences students is July 31, 2017; their accounts will be closed August 31, 2017.
- Accounts of Business School and MSc in Business Analytics students will be closed on August 31, 2017.
- Students in special situations (i.e. prolonged thesis submission, sickness) have a unique account closing date agreed with their department coordinators.
Library database access
CEU provides alumni with off-campus, online access to several major databases, including JSTOR. To access these databases, please request VPN access by completing this form.
Update your record
Again, have a look around and enjoy the new site. Questions? Comments? Write us.