Congratulations on the completion of your CEU degree! Please scroll down and read carefully ALL information regarding your continued IT and email account access, plus career and alumni services.
NOTE: Your records are being transferred to CEU's alumni database, which should take approximately two months. Alumni services are available only after you complete all departmental requirements to obtain official ‘graduated’ status. In the meantime, your academic unit remains your first point of contact for assistance with things like library usage and other on-campus facilities. List of schools and department contacts.
In the autumn you'll receive a message detailing your alumni membership, benefits and services in detail. In the meantime, for an introduction to the community and your entitlements PLEASE JOIN US AT THE ALUMNI INFO BOOTH, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesday June 21 and Thursday June 22, at CEU Nador 15, next to the Estratto Cafe.
- The IT Department will close all graduating students' email accounts on Monday July 31, 2017 and will switch graduate email accounts to alumni status (for exceptions, see below)
- IT Department will change email addresses, depending on your affiliation, to [name]@alumni.ceu.edu, [name]@alumni.spp.ceu.edu or [name]@alumni.business.ceu.edu
- Graduates can receive mail sent to their current student address as well as their new alumni address. Email can be sent from new alumni address only.
- Graduates will retain use of Office 365 mailbox/calendar/tasks/contacts, but other Office 365 features, including access to OneDrive, won't be included.
- Graduates should plan to save material stored there (and also in Moodle) if desired. Those needing assistance with saving data should visit the Student Helpdesk in person with a blank CD or pendrive.
- The new PhD accounts of those MA students continuing their studies as doctoral students will be created automatically based on their status.
- Students wishing to request a temporary prolongation of their IT account should write to the IT Department, specifying the reasons for prolongation. Doing so will extend current IT accounts until October 31, 2017.
- SPP one-year MA student accounts will remain active until December 15, 2017. Mundus MAPP students until December 15, 2018.
- Thesis submission deadline for Human Rights students and long thesis writing students of the Department of Legal Studies is extended; their accounts will be closed December 31, 2017.
- Thesis submission deadline for one-year MS Environmental Sciences students is July 31, 2017; their accounts will be closed August 31, 2017.
- Accounts of Business School and MSc in Business Analytics students will be closed on August 31, 2017.
- Students in special situations (i.e. prolonged thesis submission, illness) have a unique account closing date agreed with their department coordinators.
Graduates may start using alumni services only after obtaining official ‘graduated’ status, a process which can take two months or more. NOTE: most graduates are officially in the alumni records by September, at which time further detailed information will be sent regarding access and use of alumni services and benefits. Questions regarding CEU alumni programs? Email: email@example.com or, for School of Public Policy graduates, firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the same career assistance as when you were a student!
- Career>Next: Browse jobs, career resources, employer databse, upload your CV and more. Register today.
- Career Consultation: Explore your career options, review your CV/resume and prep for job interviews with your CEU career advisor, via Skype or in person. Contact us.
FIND YOUR FELLOW ALUMNI
Wherever in the world, there are CEU alumni nearby. Take advantage of CEU's amazing global alumni network and find the alumni chapter nearest you, and connect with friends and classmates on Facebook. (To join, please put your CEU affiliaton in your 'about' info.)
Questions? Write us, or visit the CEU Alumni Relations office, Nador u. 9, Monument Building.