CEUimpact: Graduating Class Gift 2017
Congratulations to CEU’s Class of 2017! You’ve done the work, now it’s time to commemorate your accomplishments via the 2017 Class Gift. As a soon-to-be graduate, you are invited to make your first symbolic gift in honor of your class and academic unit, and to support future students’ studies.
The Graduating Class Gift campaign is a fun and meaningful way to celebrate the milestone of earning your degree, cement class bonds and to help make CEU a better place for future students.
- Create a legacy for your class and be recognized on the Honor Roll of Donors
- Represent your academic unit - Prove that your department/school is CEU's most active!
- Support future students by providing for real, day-to-day needs
- Bolster your diploma - Students and alumni giving helps CEU maintain its status as an outstanding institution, enhancing the value of your degree
Every gift, regardless of amount is important. Even small gifts go far towards class participation rate and meeting future students’ needs, such as:
- $5 / 1,500 HUF: lunch
- $10 / 3,000 HUF: monthly transportation pass
- $36 / 10,000 HUF: a month’s coffee supply
To participate make your gift before Graduation Day, Friday June 23. Students from the academic department with the highest number of donations will receive special recognition and be invited to a special, post-campaign happy hour in Budapest. Details soon!
*Choose CEU Generation Fund and please write ‘Class Gift 2017 - your name, your department and your country' in the comments section
You can also do it through PayPal
Or donate in person:
- Alumni Relations Office, Monument Building (upstairs from Financial Aid office) every day from 9:30 – 16:30
- Cash desk, every day from 10 – 12 and 13 – 15 (in the payment description please write ‘Class Gift 2017 - your name, your department and your country’)
In 2016 student donors’ own words:
The idea came when I was working late in the SPP computer lab, on a particularly cold winter day. I remember thinking how grateful I was there was a place like this where I could work. I thought then that someday I want to do something to show how much I love SPP. When the opportunity came to support the Class Gift, I didn’t want to miss it. – Sabrina Ahmed (SPP ’17)
I have decided to give my small contribution for the CEU class gift primarily as a way to say thank you for everything I gained from CEU and to support the future development of my University. This small gift reflects my trust and belief in the community that CEU represents and that I want to support in the future. – Maja Kulic (SPP ’16)