On-campus services for alumni
As a CEU alum, you're always welcome on campus. We've got a number of great services and benefits here for you, including library access, computer services, sports and recreation, foreign language courses and more. Details below.
The same Career Services you enjoyed as a student are available to you as an alumni! Our team is here to help you reach your full potential in the international jobs market: check out our full services and come see us at Nador u. 9, ground floor office.
- With your Alumni card, you can visit CEU Library and use books, periodicals, computers, scanners, and electronic resources on-site. In addition, you can request Library borrowing privileges via a letter of support from the Alumni Relations Office. Submit your request for a letter, valid for one academic year and renewable any time, in person or via email.
Computer labs and printing:
- Alumni may use all Computer Labs and IT and printing services on campus. Temporary login and use of on-campus computers for free, however printing services require a printing card and purchased printing credits from the CEU Cash Desk. To request temporary login and / order a printing card, please fill out the form.
- The Center for Academic Writing offers a number of foreign language courses for CEU students and alumni. More information.
Order your transcript:
- Order your official transcripts from abroad and pay via check or online. Questions about CEU transcripts or diplomas? Contact the Student Records Office.
Sports and recreation:
- The CEU Residence Center (1106, Kerepesi ut 87) features a swimming pool, sauna, basketball, volleyball, tennis court, and a small gym. Admission is free to all alumni carrying their Alumni Card. The CEU Sports Center (1051, Nador utca 12) boasts a gym, plus indoor basketball, badminton, volleyball, soccer and more. Reduced rate admission for alumni is 500 HUF per single entry, 5,000 for 11 entries.